Vianova makes cities’ mobility safer and more sustainable by leveraging connected vehicles data
Vianova is a leading mobility data platform that helps cities and operators build safer and more sustainable transportation systems.
Through its platform and API suite, Vianova serves 40 cities across the globe in 15 different countries, and aggregates data from 50 transportation services. Our technology facilitates data sharing within the mobility ecosystem and provides tools for cities to better manage their streets and curbs, in the transportation revolution.
With the rapid development of new transportation services, from e-scooters, last mile deliveries to autonomous vehicles, Vianova’s mission focuses on leveraging connected vehicles data to make our cities greener and safer. Our fast growing company gathers mobility and data-science experts from leading organizations, tech companies and universities.
We are now looking for an ambitious UI/UX Designer to join and support our team, passionate about interfaces and user experience, whose main mission will be to work on new features and make our product suite easy to use. You will partner closely with the Head of design on various types of projects, such as : Creation of visual interfaces for the website. Visual identity : Implementation of a design library for web elements. You will be in charge of improving the design of our existing interfaces, creating new ones and enabling our users to be more efficient and productive when working on our platform.
- Collaborate and support the product design team but also the marketing and customer success teams in their daily work
- Craft and set up new features for our platforms
- Participate in all stages of the design process (research, workshop, etc) with a focus on the user interface
- Build solutions prototypes and express hypotheses in order to conduct user tests
- Create communication tools for both internal and external uses
- Manage strategic projects for the company and report to the Head of Design with findings and issues related to those projects
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree from design school with a focus on Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Ergonomy or UX/UI amp; Product Design
- Experience with Sketch
- Past experience (internship or projects) relying on software/hardware
- Passion for the technology world, curiosity in new subjects and ability to easily take initiatives
- Proven ability to handle and manage various activities at once
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resilience and learn new skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A sharp eye for clean and elegant visuals
- Basic notions of design systemsA portfolio featuring examples of previous design projects (freelance or personal projects also count)
- Good communication skills (professional English needed)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Exciting benefits from health insurance to travel and meal tickets
- Be part of a challenging adventure, with a passionate and multicultural team, with high technical and scientific backgrounds, from Google, Alliance Renault-Nissan, Dassault Systemes
- Immerse yourself in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, international and positive working culture
- Possibility to work from anywhere, in full remote or at our comfortable Paris/London offices with gym as well as various team activities and events
- Cultural fit interview (~30min)
- Fully remote exercise or case study to evaluate your hard skills
- Debriefing your exercise and projecting yourself in the company (~60min)