Vianova makes cities’ mobility safer and more sustainable by leveraging connected vehicles data
Vianova is a leading mobility data platform that helps cities and operators build safer and more sustainable transportation systems.
Through its platform and API suite, Vianova serves 40 cities across the globe in 15 different countries, and aggregates data from 50 transportation services. Our technology facilitates data sharing within the mobility ecosystem and provides tools for cities to better manage their streets and curbs, in the transportation revolution.
With the rapid development of new transportation services, from e-scooters, last mile deliveries to autonomous vehicles, Vianova’s mission focuses on leveraging connected vehicles data to make our cities greener and safer. Our fast growing company gathers mobility and data-science experts from leading organizations, tech companies and universities.
We are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and hands-on Client Success Manager that is excited about helping cities and transportation services thrive in the mobility revolution. As a Client Success Manager, you will be building features and improvements, taking part in the product strategy and creating a great user experience, by solving a wide range of problems. At Vianova, product development is a collaborative and cross-functional effort between Engineering, Design, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Develop key partnerships and support our business strategy with city officials and policy experts across your market
- Accompany customers as they transition from new clients to active users of our platform
- Focus on customer loyalty and building long-term relationships by making relevant suggestions and recommendations.
- Coordinate with internal teams to connect customers' needs with products and services development roadmap
- Go onsite and meet with B2G/B2B users to understand the critical questions they need to answer, locate their biggest pain points and build bespoke workflows
- Identify relevant datasets through deep engagement with clients problems and workflows, and work with Vianova’s engineering team to integrate the data into a stable and extensible pipeline
- Lead training sessions to ensure that the product is meeting users needs, and to ensure it is being used widely enough to have concrete impact on their operations
- Structure the projects and ensure their deployment according to company standards, while coordinating and interconnecting the various stakeholders involved
- Make ad-hoc analysis and strategic recommendations to clients, and present the results of our work to external audiences ranging from analysts to C-level executives
- Embed with Engineering and Design teams to incorporate what you saw in the field into Vianova product offerings
- Scope out potential engagements with new stakeholders and deliver demos to them
- Master's degree or equivalent from a leading university or business school
- Fluent in English, another European language would be appreciated
- Ability to synthesize disconnected streams of thought into a cohesive understanding of what the most important problem is, what the data means, what the product needs, what users are motivated by, and where the impact could be
- Strong analytical reasoning and curiosity, a sharp intuition for product, and a strong degree of user empathy to ultimately empower our clients to make better decisions
- Maker spirit and grit: we are looking for someone passionate, entrepreneurial and go-getter, with a strong work ethic as well as a genuine interest in the company’s mission
- Experience with programming, scripting or statistical packages (e.g. Python, R, SQL) and data visualization (e.g. Tableau) is a plus
- Competitive salary and generous equity incentives
- Exciting benefits from health insurance, to travel and meal tickets
- Be part of a challenging adventure, with a passionate and multicultural team, with high technical and scientific backgrounds, from Google, Alliance Renault-Nissan, Dassault Systemes
- Immerse yourself in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, international, fun and agile working culture
- Possibility to work from anywhere, in full remote or at our comfortable Paris/London offices with gym as well as various team activities and events